For Preferred Customers
100% Ethically Traded Cacao
For many people, the big question is, “Can antioxidant-rich chocolate really help me lose weight?” The good news is that the answer is a resounding “Yes!”
Believe it or not, a high-quality chocolate like Xoçaí can deliver a powerful and long-lasting weight-loss effect. In fact, chocolate may help in several different ways:
• SLOWS INFLAMMATION: Inflammation (which is often created by free radical damage) is known to encourage the body to create and store fat cells. High-antioxidant chocolate is a wonderful anti-inflammatory food, so it may slow the process.
• CONTROLS CRAVINGS: Cacao contains several compounds that influence the chemicals in the brain that control hunger and appetite.
• REGULATES GENES: Cacao is also thought to positively impact genes that regulate weight gain.
• SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR: Healthy Cacao can also help promote healthy blood sugar levels.
What the Science Says
A 2011 study published in the American Journal of Bariatric Medicine yielded some pretty impressive results. As part of an improved wellness program, 50 adults consumed Xoçaí's High- Antioxidant, Meal-Replacement shake for 12 weeks. What did the study researchers find?
• The average weight loss per participant was an extremely impressive 31.2 pounds.
• The average decrease in waist circumference was 5.8 inches—a remarkable difference.
• None of the participants experienced any ill health from the program.
• And none of the 50 participants who started the study dropped out of the program—which is virtually unheard of.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.